I'm looking to buy a Prius and wanted to entertain offers In or near Houston Texas. If your far from Houston (more than 200 miles) please include delivery charges in your price.
I'm ready to get on a list if the Car can be delivered before July 2006 (and after January 1 2006). I am ready to pay any of the drive out totals listed below in cash!
Here's my offer, MSRP on 2006 Green Prius with, Side Curtian Airbags, Leather Upgrade and Floormats
|Here's how it breaks down|
|Factory Delivery Fee||$ 585|
|Side Curtian Airbags||$ 650**|
|Leather Upgrade||$ 1,049|
|*Based on 2005 Pricing + 2%. This is historically what the increase has been.|
|**I'm willing to upgrade to the Smart-Key option if 3 fobs are provided (see Drive-Out Total 3 and 4).|
|Tax 6.25%||$ 1,510|
|Title, Licence, Dealer Fee||$ 180|
|$0 Deductable 7 year, 100,000 mile extended warranty (ToyotaCare)||$ 985|
|4 year, 55,000 mile prepaid maintenance (AutoCare)||$ 670|
|Drive-Out Total(3) = Drive-Out Total(1) replacing airbag package with smartkey package (difference of 450)||$26,310*|
|Drive-Out Total(4) = Drive-Out Total(2) replacing airbag package with smartkey package (difference of $450)||$27,965*|
|*Smart-Key option MUST include 3 Smart-Key fobs. Since the base model comes with 3 ignition keys, so should the upgrade!|
If you want to sell a Prius for Drive-Out Total (1,2,3, or 4) then here's what I need.
- I must take delivery of the car between Jan 1, 2006 and June 30, 2006.
- I will need a detailed quote before I put any money down (at least as detailed as the one above).
- The ability to have my good faith deposit refunded if you fail to meet the previous 2 points or if the car is damaged and/or configured incorrectly.
If your a distant dealer, there are some other points that I would like to know about your delivery.
- Is the car driven to it's destination or does it ride on a truck?
- What happens if something is terribly wrong with the car (wrong color, dead battery, fails new car checkup)?
- Will Texas lemon laws still apply?
If you can come in under my bid, of course that is welcome. Contact me if you want me to buy your car.
The easiest way to contact me is to email me or post a comment to this blog (bottom of this page). Let me know if your a dealer or someone recommending a dealer. I know some dealers offer referal incentives, so you might get a few bucks off your Prius by hooking me up with your dealer.
Voicemail: (302) 729-0554 / Fax: (208) 723-6508